The use of EnggOnline.com website is subject to the following terms, conditions and limitations.
All of these terms, conditions and limitations may be changed or updated from time to time with / without notice.
In case any Notice is given, such Notice shall be made available on the official website only.
Read this user agreement carefully before accessing content on this web site or any affiliated web sites. By accessing this, you are deemed to accept and agree to the terms in this agreement. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT, YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE ANY refund of SUBSCRIPTION FEES / ANY SUCH PAYMENT MADE TO THE COMPANY.
1. Web Site Grant: FEAST Software Pvt. Ltd. hereby grants to you nonexclusive, nontransferable access to use
the WEB APPLICATION only as authorized in this User Agreement. YOU AGREE THAT ACCESS TO EnggOnline WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE NAMED USER(S) ONLY.
For those with "unlimited user per office" subscriptions, you agree that access will be limited to those at the same office location. YOU AGREE FURTHER THAT YOU WILL NOT,
UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, ALLOW YOUR USER ID OR PASSWORD TO BE USED BY ANY OTHER PERSON. Note that this also applies to all products and services that are conditioned on
the user being a subscriber to EnggOnline.
"Named User" means the identity of the person(s) that are provided to the Company as subscribers of the EnggOnline.
2. Liquidated Damages: YOU AGREE THAT, IN THE EVENT OF ANY VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU WILL PAY SUCH LIQUIDATED DAMAGES AS DECIDED AND CLAIMED BY THE COMPANY,AND SUCH LIQUIDATED DAMAGES SHALL BE CALCULATED as PER VIOLATION BASIS.
3. Proprietary Rights: You acknowledge and agree that EnggOnline website and any necessary software used in connection with it and affiliated sites contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected with applicable intellectual property and Copyright law. You further acknowledge and agree that all rights, titles, and interests in these sites, including associated intellectual property rights, are and shall remain with FEAST Software Pvt. Ltd. and that YOU WILL NOT COPY OR SEND TO OTHERS VIA E-MAIL OR ANY OTHER MEDIUM ANY MATERIAL ON THESE WEB SITES, other than documents included on the website, which are approved for sharing / Sample Documents, or "Down loadable Forms" which can be copied without permission. You acknowledge and agree that your right to copy or to send to any other person, by e-mail or otherwise, any Down loadable Forms /Tools / Designs, appearing on the website / Application, will terminate upon termination of this User Agreement.
4. International Use: Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from India or the country in which you reside.
5. Terms and Terminations: This User Agreement is effective upon receipt of your user ID Number and password and shall continue until the end of each Semester/s, unless renewed or terminated. The User Agreement shall automatically terminate upon the breach by you of any terms hereof. Upon termination, your user ID Number and password shall be disabled. FEAST Software Pvt. Ltd. may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to EnggOnline website or any affiliated sites, or any page or part thereof, without notice.
6. Limitation of Liability: None of the FEAST Software Pvt. Ltd. staff (including, without limitation, its Directors, and other members of the staff), consultants, contractors or third-party content providers shall be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this EnggOnline website or any affiliated sites.
This is a comprehensive limitation of liability and under no circumstances shall FEAST Software Pvt. Ltd. or any party involved in creating, producing, distributing, or providing content for the sites be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use EnggOnline website, including but not limited to, damages due to: loss of data, income or profit; loss of or damage to property; claims of third parties; reliance by a user on information obtained from the sites or any linked site. Except as set forth above, FEAST Software Pvt Ltd’s liability for damages is limited to the purchase price of the subscription. FEAST Software Pvt. Ltd. makes no other warranties, express or implied. FEAST Software Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for any special, consequential, incidental or other damages for any reason.
7. Governing Law: This User Agreement shall be construed and governed in accordance with the law of India. The sole venue for legal proceedings hereunder shall be Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, only. The law is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and even similar laws may be interpreted differently in different courts or in different places.
8. Sever ability: Should any term of this User Agreement be declared void or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such declaration shall have no effect on the remaining terms hereof.
9. No Waiver: FEAST Software Pvt. Ltd.’s failure to enforce its rights hereunder shall not be deemed as waiver by that party as to subsequent enforcement of rights.
10. Copyright: All information, other than the law firm memos noted below, on the web sites is copyrighted and is intended for the use of subscribers to the web sites. No portion of this site / product, be reproduced or transmitted in any way without express written permission from FEAST Software Pvt. Ltd., except for those circumstances, as permitted by the Company, as contained in this agreement. All information, other than the law firm memos noted below, on the web sites is copyrighted and is intended for the use of subscribers to the web sites. No portion of this site may be reproduced or transmitted in any way without express written permission from FEAST Software Pvt. Ltd. Any commercial or manufacturing use of the contents and/or database information contained on the web sites in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Any violations may face legal action.
11. No Legal Advice: FEAST Software Pvt. Ltd., and the providers of
information that appears on the web sites, attempt to provide accurate and authoritative
information in regard to the subject matter covered. We do our best to make sure
that the information is accurate and up to date, but the law changes rapidly. So
we can't guarantee that all the information on the site is completely current.
Access to the web sites is sold with the understanding that the publisher and all providers of information that appears on the Web Site are not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, you will obtain the services of a competent, professional person, and will not rely on information provided on the web sites as a substitute for such advice or assistance.
12. Restriction on Use: Except as otherwise provided in this User Agreement, you shall not cause or permit unauthorized copying, reproduction or disclosure of any portion of the templates, or any instructions, manuals, or other documentation, or the delivery or distribution of any part thereof to any third person or entity, for any purpose whatsoever, without the prior written permission of FEAST Software Pvt. Ltd. This restriction shall continue to bind you and your agents and representatives beyond the termination of this User Agreement.
13. Reproduction of Content: FEAST Software Pvt. Ltd., by sending email on the firstname.lastname@example.org for the materials other than documents included on the website under "Sample Documents" or "Down loadable Forms" or any other permitted materials, which can be copied without permission (except they are not permitted to be republished without permission). You acknowledge and agree that your right to copy or to send to any other person, by e-mail or otherwise, any permitted materials, appearing on the website will terminate upon termination of this User Agreement.
14. You Should Validate Information: The information on the web sites is provided solely for educational and informational purposes and should not be relied upon for any reason without first independently verifying the data.
15. No Endorsement of Third-Party Content: We do not necessarily endorse, and are not responsible for, any third-party content that may be linked to or accessed through the web sites.
use the information we collect about you to maximize the services that we provide
to you. Technologies are rapidly changing as are the services that we provide to
you. Therefore, these policies are subject to change. By using our web sites, you
consent to the collection and use of this information by us.
The information we may collect from you may include your name; business and residential street address; business and home phone number; facsimile number; e-mail address; etc. Sometimes, we may request that you verify the information we have collected, either by sending you an e-mail to check an online database - or by mail or facsimile, or sometimes even by telephone.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to others, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information. We may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of FEAST Software Pvt. Ltd., our users, or others.
17. Cancellation / Refund Policy: Please contact FEAST Software Pvt. Ltd. Customer Service if you need to cancel your payment transaction. The refund can be claimed within seven days of payment of subscription charges. It is up to FEAST Software Pvt. Ltd. to accept or decline all requested cancellations and / or refunds. FEAST Software Pvt. Ltd. will initiate the refund within seven working days of the claim, however FEAST Software Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible if there is any delay on the part of the bank. If the transaction has already been processed, and a refund has been approved, then FEAST Software Pvt. Ltd. will refund the payment (whichever method was used in making the payment), after deducting costs such as processing fees, cancellation charges, etc.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time